Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 15:07:12 -0500
From: Jessica Brandt
Subject: chat, concert reminder

Hey don't forget there's a SNZ concert on www.liveconcerts.com tonight at
6:30 pacific, 9:30 eastern.

Also, I'll be hosting a chat with everyone who can come at my chatroom here:

http://members.xoom.com/ZipperJJ/snzchat.html

Hope to see you there!

Jess
          *      --+-READ THE SHRUBBERY-+--        *
          http://www.theshrubbery.prohosting.com
     --New Every Month- -Humor, Music, News and More--

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:48:12 -0500
From: Jessica Brandt
Subject: SNZ on PBS

The SNZ live show ffrom Denver 1997 (the one everyone is saying has bad
quality) is going to be on my local (cleveland chan. 25) PBS tonight from
10:30 PM to 12 AM.

I just sort of stumbled on it, i thought it was exclusively a NC thing, but
guess not. So, check your listings and all for if and when it's on in your
area tonight.

And about why it wasn't on the TV listings for last week...well, sucks to
rockontv, eh??

Jess
          *      --+-READ THE SHRUBBERY-+--        *
          http://www.theshrubbery.prohosting.com
     --New Every Month- -Humor, Music, News and More--

------------------------------

End of the-landing-digest V2 #50
********************************

the-landing-digest       Tuesday, March 16 1999       Volume 02 : Number 051

                               Today's Subjects:
                               -----------------
  TV for MARCH 15-21                      [Jessica Brandt ]
  wash jones                        [bob pigeon ]

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:22:00 -0500
From: Jessica Brandt
Subject: TV for MARCH 15-21

This is the crzappiest week in landing history. Nothing to see 'cept the
Zippers on hard rock live, if you missed the other FOUR times :P

Oh, and I want to thank Ryan and Matt for showing up at my chat. we had
fun. Ryan is freakishly obsessed with Katherine. Seriously.

So like....all times eastern, check www.rockontv.com...man i have to pee.....

MONDAY MARCH 15
nothing Zipperiffic....that i KNOW of....

TUESDAY MARCH 16
nothing

WEDNESDAY MARCH 17
12:35 on NBC (late Night) The Chieftans if that's not enough irishy for
you, i don't know what is.

THURSDAY MARCH 18
6 pm on VH1 (hard rock live) SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS***** *****

FRIDAY MARCH 19
nothing

SATURDAY MARCH 20
2:35 am on SHOWTIME (Swingers) now on a channel that more than one person has.

SUNDAY MARCH 21
3:30 pm on VH1 (legends) Johny Cash
8:30 pm on ABC (oscars) Tune in just to see Edward Norton. Oh, and maybe
peter Gabriel w/Randy newman(??)

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:17:17 -0500
From: bob pigeon
Subject: wash jones

what's this song about?  does it have anything to do with the william
faulkner story "wash"?  do the snz  like william faulkner?  will i be
elected president?

bye

------------------------------

End of the-landing-digest V2 #51
********************************

the-landing-digest      Wednesday, March 17 1999      Volume 02 : Number 052

                               Today's Subjects:
                               -----------------
  Re: wash                                [Jessica Brandt ]
  MORE ANDREW.                          ["Ryan Sargent" ]

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:56:23 -0500
From: Jessica Brandt
Subject: Re: wash

I don't know if the Zippers like Faulkner, but i did read somewhere that
"Wash Jones" was originally a metal flake mother song.

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:55:51 PST
From: "Ryan Sargent"
Subject: MORE ANDREW.

I have found out that the new Andrew Bird cd is finished and should be
out this fall, no exact release date yet. And the name of the new album
will be "Oh! The Grandeur!".

------------------------------

End of the-landing-digest V2 #52
********************************

the-landing-digest      Thursday, March 18 1999      Volume 02 : Number 053

                               Today's Subjects:
                               -----------------
  wash jones               ["SHAUN SMAKAL" ]
  Re: wash                                                 [Laszlo29@aol.com]
  Re: wash jones                    [bob pigeon ]

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:44:12 +0000
From: "SHAUN SMAKAL"

ther's two things I know about "Wash Jones," first, 'my car don't
run' either and two, I don't think you will be president (no
offence).

Smakal

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:37:56 EST
From: Laszlo29@aol.com

metal flake mother? huh?info anyone.
laszlo

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:42:46 -0500
From: bob pigeon
Subject: Re: wash jones

At 11:44 AM 3/17/99 +0000, you wrote:
>ther's two things I know about "Wash Jones," first, 'my car don't
>run' either and two, I don't think you will be president (no
>offence).

that's offenSe
unless you've got some british thing going i'm not familiar with

"We have a failed social policy and it has to be re-evaluated"
				-- Barry R. McCaffrey, the four-star general in
                                   charge of national drug control policy

------------------------------

End of the-landing-digest V2 #53
********************************

the-landing-digest       Friday, March 19 1999       Volume 02 : Number 054

                               Today's Subjects:
                               -----------------
  Metal Flake                             [Jessica Brandt ]
  Release date for Kat's record announced  ["Tyler Adams"
Subject: Metal Flake

I knew it would happen! i KNEW xoom.com was too good to be true with no
ads. grrrrrr....

well, any info you could possibly want online about Metal Flake Mother is
here:

http://members.xoom.com/ZipperJJ/metalf/metalf.html

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:40:37 -0800
From: "Tyler Adams"
Subject: Release date for Kat's record announced

Maybe I missed it, but until now everything I heard said that the release
date for Katherine Whalen's solo project had not been announced.  Well, it
says now on the Mammoth site that it's to be released May 25th.  Yipee!

Out,

BTW - I'm new here, although I'm a long time member of both SNZ@coollist.com
and SNZ@listbot.com
Anybody started an SNZ newsgroup yet???

------------------------------

End of the-landing-digest V2 #54
********************************

the-landing-digest      Saturday, March 20 1999      Volume 02 : Number 055

                               Today's Subjects:
                               -----------------
  offenSe                  ["SHAUN SMAKAL" ]
  listbot                  ["SHAUN SMAKAL" ]
  Re: listbot                                             [CHAMICLOV@aol.com]
  Re: listbot                                            [Abednego83@aol.com]
  Stacy's Album                           [Jessica Brandt ]

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:49:43 +0000
From: "SHAUN SMAKAL"
Subject: offenSe

yeah whatever, i'm in college so it's alright.

smakal

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:55:35 +0000
From: "SHAUN SMAKAL"
Subject: listbot

are there still people on that thing? if there are,  it'd be
interesting to see what things are like 10,000 yrs from now.  i'd
like to see how different things are--from an evolutionary stand
point (if ya have one).

smakal

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:17:24 EST
From: CHAMICLOV@aol.com
Subject: Re: listbot

it's totally silent---it might as well be non-existent

~brown eyed girl~

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:22:25 EST
From: Abednego83@aol.com

One of us could change that with a drop of a hat.

=Jason=

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:20:08 -0500
From: Jessica Brandt
Subject: Stacy's Album

Don't forget, Stacy Guess's tribute album is coming out this tuesday (23rd)

I already ordered my copy. If you want to order it early, here's a link you
can use (come on, contribute 20 cents to the shrub!) or shop around
elsewhere for it. I don't know if it will be in many record stores.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000I8J0/theshrubberyezin

Jess
          *      --+-READ THE SHRUBBERY-+--        *
          http://www.theshrubbery.prohosting.com
     --New Every Month- -Humor, Music, News and More--

End of the-landing-digest V2 #55