1989 Ford Mustang 5.0L-Sport LX
In 1964 Ford introduced the Mustang. The Mustang was a sporty car aimed
towards the youthful buyer. With an option list a mile long and classic
styling the mustang was an instant success.
In 1989 Ford introduced the best Mustang ever. With 225 horsepower,
fuel-injection and a greatly enhanced option list, the 1989 Ford
outpaced it's rival, the Chevy Camaro.
1989 5.0 Specifications
- Horsepower : 225 BHP @ 4200 RPM
- Torque : 300 LBS/FT @ 3200 RPM
- Base Price in 1989 $11,410
- My car's sticker price $15,479
- Total Cars Produced :209,769
- 5.0L Cars (non Gt) :45,876
Home page for Fans and Enthusiasts of the great Pony Cars
Check Back Soon for Major updates to this site!
If you would like to E-Mail
me please do so!!!
Last updated February 11, 2004